Dear Parents,
We are learning about our 5 senses.
- Taste
- Touch
- Smell
- Sight
- Hearing
At SENSE-ATIONAL, your child will help Sue identify each object by dragging it over to the appropriate sensory organ. Have fun, and keep trying. Once you have correctly placed each object, you can learn about the parts that make up each sense.
At Neuroscience for kids you will learn how animals have developed amazing adaptations to their enviroment using their senses. Amazing Animal Senses is a fun and exciting way to learn about senses. Did you know that a butterfly has taste receptors on its feet? Go explore, I want to know more. We will discuss what you find out in share time.
Hey parents, this site is for you. I found a wonderful site that offers fun activites for the family.
Nibbles offer a way to bond with your child at home, while teaching them their 5 senses with fun hands on activities.
I hope you enjoy these sites. Have fun exploring your senses. Look for new learning material next week.
Mrs. Henley
No comments:
Post a Comment